Friday, June 10, 2011

Adventures Ahead!

Welcome to my blog! Here I will post about the new places I visit, the people I meet, and the adventures I encounter along the way. Besides having a great time and making new friends, I want to expand my awareness of worldwide cultures and practices. I believe that the more you know, the more you grow, and also the less you fear. I hope this blog will encourage you to add adventure to your own life and consider taking trips to countries outside your comfort zone. The world is a fascinating, beautiful place full of people who have something to teach us. Don't limit yourself to one corner of it. Each new experience enriches your life and makes you a more interesting and empathetic person.

At the Jama Masjid, the "World Reflecting Mosque", in Old Delhi, India.


3 comments:

  1. Oh how I love reading about your adventures. It'll give me more motivation for me to finally get out there!

    -w.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am following. Have a wonderful journey!

    ReplyDelete